We are seeking passionate volunteers who would like to make a difference in the lives of people with a disability. Volunteers contribute their time and valuable skills while forming a vital part of our team.
Volunteering is a rewarding way of getting a feel for the sector. We have a range of volunteer opportunities available, ranging from helping out at community events, assisting with administration, life skills mentoring and fundraising.
Volunteering enables you to:
- Make a difference in the community
- Make a difference in the lives of people with a disability
- Share your skills and learn new skills
- Provides an opportunity to give back to the community
- Work in a great team environment
At Breakaway we have a range of volunteer opportunities, some of these include:
- Community service activities
- Life skills mentoring
- Community engagement
- Occasional administrative opportunities
If you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and love helping people, we want to hear from you!
Please complete the Volunteer application form to let us know which volunteer opportunities you would be interested in.