Guest House features
Our Highfields guest house is a state-of-the-art facility located on a large block providing a great respite location for young people or those who like the outdoors and space to roam.
This house is fully contained with a modern kitchen, three bedrooms, a self-contained unit, living area with game consoles, plus a large backyard fitted with a children’s play area and an exercise walking path. All you need to do is pack a bag with enough clothes for the stay and any medication required, everything else you will need will be provided.
Our Highfields house has 24/7 care with awake shifts to cater for all participant care needs. Our respite care includes all meals, personal assistance, transport, activities and companionship.
If you are needing respite care for a specific time or purpose it’s important that you book as earlier as possible to ensure your required dates are available.
If you are interested in respite care at our Highfields home enquire now to book a tour!
Photos & Facilities
- 3 Bed and a Self-contain unit, 1x bedroom with an overhead Hoist.
- Reverse cycle air/con throughout the home
- 1x Staff office
- All beds are disability friendly
- Disability friendly toilet and bathroom, with a spa bath, and installed guard rail
- 1x lockable laundry
- 1x laundry area installed with heavy duty washing machines and dryer
- Modern Kitchen
- 1x Living Area with TV and game consoles
- External BBQ area.
- Large back yard fitted with children play area and an exercise walking path.
- Back to base system – monitoring security and fire system.
- House is equipped with fire extinguishers and fire blankets which is fully serviced by appropriate providers.